Coloured Hair.

Hey guys !
In the moment everyone has coloured hair. Wherever you look you see people with that gorgeous hair trend, first of all on blogs. Like I said, I think it´s a nice trend. Even if I would never ever dye my hair like that, but I think it looks pretty cool on other people. 
There are some varieties like Dip Dye, Ombre, the whole head or just the root (I dunno how you call the last
two things). Now in the spring time the colours especially turn to the pastels. Pink, mint green, purple, baby blue, 
turqouise or something like a grayish colour


Hey Leute !
Im Moment hat jeder farbige Haare. Wo man auch hin guckt sieht man Menschen mit diesem umwerfenden
Haar Trend, vor allem auf Blogs. Wie ich schon gesagt habe, finde ich, dass es ein schöner Trend ist. Auch,
wenn ich mir nie im Leben die Haare so färben würde, denke ich, dass es sehr cool an Anderen aussieht.
Es gibt einige Varianten wie Dip Dye, Ombre, den ganzen Kopf oder nur den Ansatz (Keine Ahnung, wie 
man die letzten beiden nennt). Jetzt im Frühling gehen die Farben vor allem in die Pastelltöne. 
Rosa, Mintgrün, Lila, Baby Blau, Türkis oder soetwas wie eine gräuliche Farbe.









Which is your favourite ?
Welches ist euer Liebstes ?




Maria xo







Kommentare:

  1. I love the second one!I think it just fits the specific girl so much!!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for the comment ! Yes the second one is my fave too :)

      Löschen
    2. No problem:3 I feel like supporting fellow fashion-bloggers since I too became one recently:)Btw nice job with your blog!

      Löschen
    3. Yes for me it´s the same :) You have a really nice blog too ! By the way I have relatives in Greece too :)

      Löschen
    4. Thank you!:)
      That's really cool!:D

      Löschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo