Current Wishlist

Hey my lovelies !
The last day I saw some pretty cool stuff, which I would love to have. What do you desire at the moment ?


Hey meine Lieben !
In den letzten Tagen habe ich ein paar coole Sachen gesehen, die ich liebend gerne haben würde. Was sind eure Wünsche im Moment ? 





























































Canon EOS 600D
Polaroid ONE 600 Camera
Double Finger Cross Ring (Dollybowbow.co.uk)
Casio watch A168WG-9EF
Hail T-Shirt (Unif)
6 Eyes T-Shirt (Unif)
Dipstick Sleevless Shirt (Ragged Priest)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Sleek Face Contour Kit 

Hope you liked it ! 
Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen "

Maria xo

Kommentare:

  1. I am dying for a canon camera too been saving for ages.............well attempting to save LOOL
    new follower =)
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yees ... I´m too ! Oh thank you for following :) Your blog is really nice, just followed too, hehe :)! xx

      Löschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo