Inspiration | Tumblr



Hey guys ! Just a quick update today. Sorry for my blog-abstinence. But my best friend came in the hospital, so I wasn't in a really good condition. 
I wanted to post before I go to Crete, so I thought a Tumblr post would be nice. 
Hopefully you like it :) 
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. - Anonym
I chose this song, because 30 Seconds to Mars is the favourite band of my best friend 

Hey Leute ! Nur ein kurzes Update heute. Sorry für meine Blog-Abstinenz, aber meine beste Freundin ist ins Krankenhaus gekommen, deswegen war ich in einem schlechten Zustand.
Ich wollte aber noch posten, bevor ich nach Kreta fliege, also dachte ich ein Tumblr Post wäre ganz schön. 
Hoffentlich gefällt es euch :) 
Life isn't about waiting the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. - Anonym
Ich habe diesen Song ausgewählt, da 30 Seconds to Mars die Lieblingsband meiner besten Freundin ist 

Lio, we will fight 



                 

Kommentare:

  1. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much lovely ! :) Of course I had a look on your blog. I like it very much, great job ! Followed back ! xx

      Löschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo