Fashion | Dreaming crazy makes my day




Denim Jacket - Primark // Sweater - Pink Woman // Shirt - Zara // Shorts - Primark // Watch - Primark // Bracelet - Claires // Nail Polish - Essence

Another Ootd for you ! I don't want to promise something I can't observe, but I intended to do the post about Pretty Little Liars at the weekend ! Hopefully I will have the time, because my weekend is supposed to be very, very busy. Today I even dreamed about PLL, it's kind of crazy !! Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) is my new celebrity crush now :) But more of that in my post. 
Have a wonderful day ! 

WHAT DID YOU DREAMED TODAY ? WAS IT SO PLEASANT LIKE MINE ? 

Maria xo





             

Kommentare:

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo