Lifestyle | New Phone + Insteek ♥

Hey my lovelies ! How was your Christmas ? I'm hoping good :) Mine was. I was around my family and my best friend on Christmas Eve. The next days were quite stressful ... I had to eat a lot.
But it's ok. After New Year's Eve I will go to the gym regularly again.
This year I got the biggest present I ever got, but I paid more than the half of it myself.
You probably know what I'm talking about. I got an Iphone 4S in white, which I could call my new obsession just as well. I'm totally in love with it :)

The Phone // My Lockscreen // A funny Wallpaper I found // My favourite apps (Instagram, Picstitch, barcoo, Shazam, Spotify, Daytrotter and PocketHipster) 

What are your favourite apps ? 

Lastly I wanted to share a new blog idea with you. I saw so many blogger doing a monthly/weekly Instagram post and I wanted to do this as well. I thought about a funny name and I came up with Insteek :) So I will do Insteek every week ! I hope you like it !!

My Instagram name is: vintagebirdy22

Maria xx

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh ich will auch ein iPhone :c

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust auch mal bei mir vorbei zu schauen und villeicht darf ich dich sogar als neuen Leser begrüßen?
    http://sarah-lalilu.blogspot.de/ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo