Lifestyle | Insteek #2

Sprite, what's your thirst ? // Yummy breakfast // Rock 'n' Roll

Hot Chocolate on a cold winter day // Love Soap&Glory // Spent way too much time on Tumbrl 

New Year`s Eve outfit // I wish you all a super great start into 2013 ! // CUPCAKES ... nom nom :) 

sparkler // My hair. // My favourite salad .. yummy !!! 

Shopping in Hannover with my best friends :) // Haul. // Love my new cozy sweatpants from Primark

POPcorn ! // Went shopping at Primark again // Went a bit crazy :D 

Hey my lovelies ! 
I'm so, so sorry I posted NOTHING for such a long time (I noticed that I start nearly every post like this, not really great). 
You probably won't believe me but school is getting even more stressful and it makes me sick -.- 
But tomorrow is friday which means a little bit free time :) 
I have another Insteek post ready for you but I don't want to overwhelm you with this kind of posts. You have to understand my phone is brand-new and all along I wanted to have Instagram so I go a bit crazy on taking pictures :D 

I wish you all a wonderful weekend ! 

Maria xoxo  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo