Lifestyle | Insteek #3

Euphoric Outfit // Liked my hair that night // Another outfit
Had a shit day at school -.- // My Birthday cake ... sweet 16 :) // The hair of my best friend and of me 
My birthday outfit ! // Love cranberries // Learning the Cup song of Pitch Perfect for school 
Breakfast ! // Winter wonderland // Camouflage outfiiiiit 
My new Sweatpants ... so cozy :) // Went shopping // A strange photo of mine ... lol
Going on a winter walk // Me and a clock // Love the nature 
The birthday present from my lovely brother a book about drawing anatomy // Back from the gym // Outfit of the night ... going to theatre with my class
On the train // Starbucks :)) // Illness + school stuff ... not funny 


Maria xx

Kommentare:

  1. Schöne Bilder! Dein Frühstück sieht echt köstlich aus <3

    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch bei mir vorbeischaust!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke :) Ja das werde ich gleich mal machen, ich liebe es neue Blogs zu entdecken :3
      Maria xoxo !

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo