Inspiration | Music and Tumblr are made for each other.

I'm so so sorry... I don't want to conjure up excuses, because it'd seem very lame. But I've been so busy lately. I had a work placement / internship at a kindergarten for two weeks, which was quite stressful. Besides I got ill two times, during the placement and after it till now. The flu -.- .
Now I have a lot of homework, presentations, exams and 10-sided placement report to do. 
So I can excuse my long break just again and I hope that I can post more regularly from now on :) 

Today is just a little post for getting used to writing again ! 
I thought of pairing my Tumblr posts with some new music I discovered recently and some songs I love in spring (if the s*** weather could change now -.-). I think the two are made for each other, like I love those days where I browse through Tumblr, hear the greatest Indie music and just think of anything and everything. Unfortunately I can't post the music videos directly into this post, because it just doesn't work. But I write the song name and the artist under every picture :) 



Love Lost - The Temper Trap 

Don't You Worry Child - Niklas Carson Mattson (Cover)
Crave You - Flight Facilities feat. Giselle                         Feel the Love - Rudimental 
Frankfurt Oder - Bosse (a wonderful, german song... perfect for spring) 

Liar - Mumford&Sons
Contact High - Architecture in Helsinki
Otherside - Macklemore feat. Ryan Lewis                              Gone - Lianne La Havas 



Hope you liked this little post ! :) Love ya !

Maria xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo