Literature | The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

The Perks of Being a Wallflower / Das also ist mein Leben 

Infinite 
Patrick started laughing. I started laughing. And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. 
And then she kissed me. It was a kiss, I'd never tell my friends. It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my life.
I just think it's bad when a boy looks at a girl and thinks that the way he sees the girl is better than the girl actually is. 
 Because the song was that great and we really paid attention to it. Five minutes of a lifetime were really spend, and we felt young in a good way. 

This is literally one of the best books I've ever read... maybe the best. Probably the most touching.
I showed you some of my favourite quotes, but there are so much more. If you want me to do a separate post, just let me know ! 
The book deals with a fifteen year old boy, called Charlie who is in first year of high school. He has a sister and a brother but no real friends. He tells you all about his experiences with girls, love, friends, drugs, parties and school. 

I feel connected to so many topics of this books, even if I'm nothing like Charlie. It just makes me feel .... infinite :) By the way, this was the first book whereby I wasn't sad when I finished it, because I could take parts of the book into my life (I hope you understand what I mean, I don't know how to say it right :D) 

The last I can say is.... read the book and if you don't like it you can lay the blame on me ;) 

Have a nice weekend ! 
Maria xo 











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo