Lifestyle | Workout, Food and Health Inspiration !!

Hey my lovelies ! I hope you're all well.
I know I've been away for quite some time .... school, school, school. But in my freetime I've been massively addicted with P I N T E R E S T !! Since I got the app I'm on there 24/7. I especially like to pin pictures about workout and healthy food. I think it is really inspiring and motivating if you want to change/clean up your diet or to get fit for summer !
Since the last weeks I got a bit obsessed with doing sit ups :) I also go to the gym and make workouts with Cassey from Blogilates an american youtuber Click HERE.
Here are just some inspiring pictures that may motivate you to start with workouts :)









For more details or workouts go on my Pinterest account here <-----, because the cool tips and workout routines are in the links of the pinterest pictures, which I can't post on my blog.

P.S. The song tip today is super motivating and stucks in your head for the next few days, I promise ! 

Love you all ! 

Maria xoxo

1 Kommentar:

  1. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo