Update | Long time, no talk.

Hey my lovelies !
Like the title already told you, I wasn't blogging for quite a bit (well, actually a super long time).
I don't want to apologize, because you probably are bored and annoyed of it. I had holidays, went to London, had fun with friends and just enjoyed the summer generally. Oh and above all I wasn't in the mood of blogging, I don't really know why I did this blog-pause but I know I really needed it.
Now I'm back at school for already 3 days and already totally stressed. I'm taking my A-levels, so please bear with me.

To get into the whole blog thing again, I thought of something related to my holidays. First thing that popped up my mind was a summer playlist. So here it is, my SUMMER PLAYLIST 2013 !

1. Fame or Shame ? - AMTRAC
2. Bleach Blonde - This Century
3. Gimme - Star Slinger 
4. Rafting Starlit Everglades - Baths 
5. LA Story - Sammy Adams ft. Mike Posner
6. Take a Walk - passionpit
7. Girls Like You - The Naked and Famous
8. Urban Photography - Urban Cone 
9. She Is Love - Parachute
10. Recover - CHVRCHES
11. Midnight City - M83
12. Mornin' - Star Slinger 
13. Young Blood - The Naked and Famous
14. The Way - Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller
15. I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes 
16. James Franco - Hoodie Allen 
17. We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus 
18. Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes 
19. Move - Pacific Air 
20. Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy 
21. Classic - Cisco Adler ft. Sammy Adams 
22. Cruise [Remix] - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly 
23. Animals - Baths 
24. Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute 
25. 1901 - Phoenix

Check out the songs, you won't regret it ! :) Also check out my Tumblr for tropical photos and my Soundcloud account at VintageBirdy22 if you're interested in my musictaste now.
Love y'all !

Maria X

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for commenting ! If you also have a blog feel free to leave me your URL so I can visit it :)
Maria xoxo